Thursday, August 4, 2016

Izzy's adventures!

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to update you on how much this fantastic girl has developed!  Izzy is a home bred at Playland Equestrian Center, LLC.  She is a 4 yr old, dark bay filly.  She has improved in her training by leaps and bounds!

As soon as I returned to Maryland soil from my wonderful time in Colorado, I headed on over to the Maryland Horse Trials grounds to take advantage of their open cross country schooling on their recognized course.  Multiple students of mine went, and I rode Izzy!  She was perfect!  Such a brave girl that was bold to many various Beginner Novice fences! Additionally, she has schooling at Gordansdale with a young rider!  I am so proud of how she has developed this summer, that I wanted to focus one blog completely on her!  The night of 8/3/16 she even completed her first twilight starter event at the MD horse trials!

Enjoy these videos of Izzy!  For more videos, check out my youtube channel, Glenda Player.






Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment