Thursday, August 4, 2016

Alice's Wins First at Hunt Clubs!

Hey Everyone,

Definitely a bragging moment here!  Since I have been travelling a bit this month, I decided to put my lovely Irish import in training with Tim Bourke.  Tim just took her to Hunt Clubs HT for her first go at eventing.   Tim competed her in the Novice level at Hunt Clubs.  I couldn't be happier with his hard work training her, and it shows by their WIN of FIRST place of a very competitive Novice division. A huge THANK YOU goes out to Tim, and his entire fantastic team!  I am looking forward to my hectic summer to settle and to bring my mare home!  Expect to see us out and about this fall!  YAY!

Thank you to Mary Pat Stone for taking this fantastic picture!

Photo credits to my bff; Brook. 

Looking forward to seeing you all this fall!
Cheers,
Glenda

No comments:

Post a Comment